Eating disorder, OCD, anxiety, panic disorder, depression. For YEARS I have let these voices, fears, and nervousness plan my day, what I eat, how much I sleep, my relationships, my health, my happiness.
I’ve decided to challenge myself this year and set a few realistic goals to gain back control of my life.
- Get a new hobby. Something to break my everyday routine and open my mind to new opportunities.
- Stop parking in the SAME parking spot at Walmart. If I lose my car for a second, I’m gonna be okay..
- Buy groceries without checking the calories on the back.
- Learn to cook.
- Eat what I cook.
- Throw away my “skinny enough” jeans.
- Go for walks, hikes, swims. Embrace life outside of my insecurities.
- Be grateful for the little and big things I have in my life.
- Stop wasting precious time.
- Start appreciating the life I was given.
Some of these may sound ridiculous, but they’re MY ridiculous resolutions and I can’t wait to see what this year is going to bring and what I can accomplish!
Happy New Year’s to you friends!!